Westside Medical Centers of Texas is pleased to announce the addition of Patty Savard, DNP to our practice. Many of you have met Patty or seen her in the office. She brings a wealth of experience to the practice from an extensive nursing background.
Patty’s addition brings specialty medical services to the practice such as:
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Trigger Point Injections
- Joint Injections
- Stem Cell Injections
- Medically Supervised Weight loss
These services all play a key role in the care of chiropractic patients with various conditions.
About Patty Savard, DNP
Patty received her nursing degree from Texas Woman’s University in 2001 and her DNP from Texas Christian University in 2013. She has treated patients of all ages in a variety of areas. She is currently an Assistant Professor School of Nursing in the Adult/Gerontology Master’s Program at UTMB- Galveston.
- Texas Woman’s University: Houston, Texas, Undergraduate: Baccalaureate of Science
- Texas Woman’s University: Houston, Texas, Graduate Program: Adult Nurse Practitioner
- Texas Christian University: Fort Worth, Texas, Doctor of Nursing Practice
Areas of Research, Teaching, And Clinical Expertise and Scholarship
Women and Heart Disease
Membership in Scientific/Professional Organizations:
- Texas Woman’s University: Houston, Undergraduate: Baccalaureate of Science – Cum Laude
- Texas Woman’s University: Houston, Graduate Program: Adult Nurse Practitioner: Magna Cum Laude
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Member
- Texas Nurse Practitioner Association Member